Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PurpleDynamite

Ban appeal of PurpleDynamite

Guest PurpleDynamite

Banned for harassing a community member

Steam ID: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:185302102

I fucked up after the fight with Brownie on Sunday. On Monday I tried to join the server several times when he was on in an attempt to apologize. I wealized that what I was doing was wrong when Private Umbreon told me to stop. I haven't harrassed Brownie since and I stopped when somebody told me to.

This ban occurred around last month. It is logged in the ULX for TTT for verification. The ban was implemented by PuffNix after deliberation from higher-ups on the Staff Team.

Below is the message I sent to you thoroughly explaining your ban:

"Hey, the Staff Team recently looked at your treatment of M2 and his recent blocking of you. We are aware that he cut off all communication and would like to move on from whatever happened between you two. However, we do see that you have continuously attempted to join him while he's on and make contact with him, even after he's expressed a clear desire to block and cut off contact with you.

This is actual against community guidelines, as it's considered stalking and harassment. I am aware of several other community members recommending that you also leave him alone. However, I see that did not happen.

You may appeal the ban on forums if you'd like, but I do believe you are aware of what happened and if you treated him poorly in any way."

I do acknowledge that you recognize that your mistake. However, deliberately scouting the server player list and waiting for a player to get on several times after they requested you to leave them alone is harassment, which has a zero-tolerance policy on our community.

The appeal will be deliberated, and we will see if your ban length gets reduced or nullified. Otherwise, the permanent ban from TTT will stay the same.

Thank you for your appeal.